A List Of Excellent Persuasive Essay Topics On Health
Persuasion is not easy, especially if the audience doesn’t agree with you. You have to use some very clear and logical skills to convince a person to understand and accept your point of view. Additionally, you have to get their attention. If there is no interest in what you are writing about, do not expect your persuasive essay will carry any weight. Health is an issue that is interesting to many people and some topics even more so than ordinary. These can be used to prepare an essay that permits you to showcase your convincing skills. Here are just a few.
- The effect of fracking on community health.
- Will plastic surgery result in permanent damage to facial muscles?
- Should excessively fat people pay higher health insurance premiums?
- Are we overreacting to the possible presence of carcinogens?
- What are the best treatments for chronic alcoholism?
- Are video games causing hypertension in children?
- Do people over 90 years of age have a right to medical care?
- What effect does abortion have on mental illness?
- Should schools eliminate sugary soft drinks from cafeterias and drink dispensers?
- Are houses built using green standards healthier to live in than conventional homes?
- Are tattoos causing skin problems that cannot be corrected?
- How better nutrition helps learning.
- Our vaccinations necessary for children?
- Should gays be allowed to donate blood to the Red Cross?
- How effective are HIV prevention programs?
- The impact of poverty on the health of young children.
- Is it right to only allow food stamps to be used to purchase nutritious food?
- Are nurse practitioners as effective as doctors in medical treatment?
- What is the best way to deal with dementia?
- Are contact sports really dangerous for teenagers?
Writing a persuasive essay is entirely different than posting a comment on a social media platform. You cannot get away with calling a person names or being insulting. A persuasive essay is grounded in civility. You should take into consideration the thoughts and opinions of the other side, and generate a response that respects their intelligence, but respectfully disagrees with their conclusions.
Gentle persuasion is an art that somehow is lost its meaning in modern society. We need to bring it back in order to reduce the levels of unnecessary rage and anger. Writing this type of composition is a way of educating you on another way to express your arguments and beliefs. Your position does not always have to be shouted at the other side. Logic and respect, core elements of a persuasive essay, can be developed in this kind of assignment.